Your Exclusive Wedding Estate
We have a variety of elegant period spaces available to say your vows – from Georgian panelled halls and drawing rooms to our unique Tudor Gatehouse. there are original features at every turn and your wedding ceremony will form part of the unique history of Tawstock Court.
- We can host inside and outside ceremonies
- We warmly welcome all to get married at Tawstock Court
- Create your own piece of history at Tawstock Court
- Panelled Hall = 90 people
- Refectory = 120 people
- Gatehouse = 80 people
- Lantern Staircase = 20 people
- The Study = 30 people
- Entrance Porch = Outdoor Space
- Elizabethan Gatehouse = Outdoor Space
Food & Drink
We can work with you to create the perfect menu for you and your guests. We are also open to using your own caterers for your event. Please contact us for more details.
The original country kitchen has been converted into a fully licensed bar providing you with a fantastic variety of wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks.
- We have the space to create festival style weddings with food vans
- Need something special behind the bar…we can arrange it
- We can accommodate your own caterer
We have over 30 acres of beautiful grounds and ancient woodlands for your guests to explore. There is also a large sports hall that could be set up for activities for some of the younger wedding guests, and plenty of space in the grounds for garden games, BBQ’s, archery etc. Camping facilities can also be made available upon request.
- Large indoor areas for recreational activities
- Camping space for festival style weddings.
- Endless possibilities to create a unique wedding
You are completely welcome to bring in all of your own suppliers to Tawstock Court. However if you do need a guide to some excellent suppliers who know our venue well have a look here